Qualified chief executive with experience in overseeing the daily activities of small businesses and large corporations alike. Excellent communicator who makes every person feel as if he or she is the only one in the room.
Educated in economics and accounting, including current financial markets. Have an excellent command of proper English. Strong ability to solve complex company problems using excellent judgment and decision-making skills. Believe in receiving ongoing education
MOHD NAVEED KHAN (CEO, FOUNDER, RESEARCH & DEVELOPER)
• Excellent personnel and human resources skills, including knowledge of procedures for providing superior customer service and a productive and comfortable work environment for employees.
• Qualified communicator with proficiency in written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage an audience and convey information in a public speaking forum.
• Social perception skills that allow for understanding others’ non-verbal reactions and adjusting communication accordingly.
• Highly proficient negotiation and persuasion skills make it easy to come to agreements and persuade people, organizations, and vendors to meet the company in the middle.
• Ability to identify complex problems and use critical thinking skills to implement plans for overcoming those problems for the company’s benefit.
Chief Executive Officer
September 2017 to Present
• Work directly with appointed department heads and managers to delegate responsibilities and ensure that all aspects of the company are running efficiently.
• Negotiate and approve contracts with vendors and suppliers, federal and state agencies, and other relevant organizations in order for the business to operate efficiently on a daily basis.
• Oversee the conduction of market research studies to determine what customers want from the company, and then create and implement plans to provide services and products based on research findings.
October 2016 to September 2017
• Discussed issues, resolved problems, and coordinated business activities with board members, staff members, and other company officials.
• Oversaw programs to select new business sites, purchase the appropriate materials, and hire the appropriate contractors to build new locations for expansion.
• Developed new methods of tracking expenses, controlling the company budget and finding new ways to save money while still delivering excellent service.
October 2008 to March 2016
• Represented the organization at city and state events and meetings to ensure the public knew the organization was involved in the community and putting their best interests first.
• Established responsibilities for each department and assisted in creating guidelines for following through on said responsibilities.
• Created and implemented policies and objectives to ensure continuous operation with increased productivity and maximized return on investments.
Discontinued CA 2nd Year
Bachelor of Commerce
Hobbies and Interests
I enjoy furthering my education by taking courses that interest me as well as allow me to gain more knowledge and skills as a CEO. In my spare time, I play Chess and enjoy cooking.
Mrs.Adv.Maneesha Rote has completed her LLB and also practiser of Mind Science since several years,also worked as a social worker. Adv.Maneesha Rote has made her own unique identity by conducting 25 protests of 40000 poor women struggling for their rights and conducted many more programs.
Honourable Adv.Maneesha Rote has established Mai Foundation in which she has helped women to start their own business by providing them with funds and legal help, She has also provided these womens with information about law to protect themselves from the ill things happening to them so that they become independent,And also she has helped financially in education of poor childrens even in medical & engineering admissions.
She is also a bussiness women she has three firms M/S Anna Balaji Rote Which includes Chemical ,Coconut and use and throw material delear Prajyot Infratech Which is a construction company Prajyot Exim Which is an import Export company Adv.Maneesha Rote has also hern awarded several awards im terms of her business,Social Work and mind science.
Assistant Professor in Mechanical department has completed his B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering From JNTU, Hyderabad and M. Tech in Product Design Engineering from JNTU , Anantapur and Pursuing PhD from KIIT University Bhubaneswar. He has published papers in International/National Journals/ Conferences and Organized Workshops/FDP’s in various institutions across the country.
M.Ajay Kumar is on Reviewer Board for various International Journals. He is a member of many Professional/ International bodies like ISTE, SAE, AMIME. He is a Mentor for Atal Innovation Mission Initiated by NITI Aayog Government of India. He is also a Mentor and consultant for various 3D printing companies in India. His research interests include Additive Manufacturing, 4D Printing, Shape Memory Polymers, Metal Additive Manufacturing.
He enjoys by upskilling students in AI, Embedded Systems, Cloud computing, Mobile Computing, Data Analytics, SCADA etc apart from conducting management trainings like Project Management, Vendor Management, Customer Management, Competitor Management, Finance Management, Promoter Management etc which forms the basics of Enterpreneurship.